An "I Only Date Democrats" Girl

January 1, 2008 11:41 AM

[Phote pulled due to guilt trip by Jackie Danicki.  Jackie, at the very least, your friend has bitchface.]

A severe, manly jaw.  Stringy hair.  No make-up.  Pale skin.  Eyebrows tweezed into mean little lines.  No sense of pride in her appearance.  And just this aura of anger.

What makes her think she's in a position to be so choosy?

[Photo one of the many interesting ones that are always up over at 5chw4r7z.]

Comments

She's not stupid... She knows a democratic boyfriend will spring for the abortion.

Gordon   ·  January 1, 2008 12:37 PM

That's [_________ edited by NBS] a really lovely person who is great at giving good photograph. She's quite a gorgeous girl and has the personality to match. I don't agree with her politics - just as I don't agree with most Republican politics - but she's a real person and one I like enormously.

Jackie Danicki   ·  January 1, 2008 01:56 PM

I wasn't trying to guilt-trip you! I've got my hands full with my own without trying to push any on others. No, Quinn is just a lovely person, and it felt right to say so.

We can't help having bitchface (I suffer, too), but we can help our politics. I hope hers change drastically in 2008 to fall in line perfectly with mine! Actually, I wish this for the whole world...

Jackie Danicki   ·  January 2, 2008 01:14 AM

You should have left all that up. Based on the girl's face, Republicans weren't missing out on anything.

In fact, Brady Quinn was better looking than Quinn Brady, and that's coming from a straight guy.

Dogface   ·  January 2, 2008 02:09 AM

OOPS!
Now I'm sorry I just threw the picture up there with no commentary. I thought the picture funny, and like I told my Dad despite the shirt she was very intelligent.
Hard to get away from that mentality downtown, I just smile and nod my head a lot.

5chw4r7z   ·  January 2, 2008 12:45 PM